Jill partners with food companies and associations, restaurants,
public relations firms and businesses of all sizes.
- Develop educational or promotional materials
- Develop and present educational webinars
- Represent your company to the media, to health professionals and at trade shows
- Motivate your employees one-on-one or in groups to improve their health habits
- Assist in menu and recipe development, nutrient analysis
- Speak to your group
Choose one of these topics, or let Jill custom create the perfect presentation
for your group.
- Top Foods for Healthful Living
- Nutrition Myths Busted
- Cancer Prevention: Solutions in Your Kitchen
- Anti-Stress, Energy-Boosting Diet
- You're Eating More than You Think You Are
- Health on the Road: Maintain (even develop) Good Health Habits While Traveling
- There’s More Than One Way to a Healthy Diet
- A Women's Healthy Heart
- Manage YOUR Diabetes
- Diabetes IS Preventable
- Diabetes Update for Health Professionals
- The Word on Nutrition: How Registered Dietitians can Break into Consumer Writing
- Healthful Cooking Demonstrations
- Grocery Store Tours for groups of 12 or fewer
in an entertaining way, Jill can write copy for your newsletter, blog,
public relations materials, magazine, website and even social media
sites like Twitter and Facebook. If you want to boost the health of
your employees, talk to Jill about email tips of the day.
your company’s product line or any combination of wholesome foods.
She can create more healthful versions of your existing recipes.
If you need something for your cookbook, website, magazine or
promotional materials, call Jill.
analysis using professional-level software. Choose from
several report forms including a spreadsheet and food label.
Individual Services for Patients
Jill sees patients in the Oyster Point area of Newport News, Virginia.
11747 Jefferson Avenue Suite 1-B
Newport News, VA 23606
757 969 8385
Her areas of expertise include weight control, diabetes,
heart health, general wellness and disease prevention.
Jill will go through your kitchen identifying foods that must
go and those that can stay. Determine the plan that works
for you, set individualized goals, get menu planning tips
and design a grocery list. You will get all the personal
attention you need right in your own home!
the supermarket aisles with Jill to learn about food labeling
tricks, healthful choices in each section, convenience
foods to have on hand and how to stretch your food dollar.